This template comes with few Basic Options to help you further customize your Joomla website. You can choose from logo displaying, to what type of fonts you want on the website. To change the template basic options you simply need to follow the steps below.
- Login into the Administration Control Panel of your Joomla website.
- Navigate to Extensions > Templates. Click on the title of your Joomla template.
- Below you'll see the templates basic options. There are several basic options to change here so we suggest you play around with them to see what best suits your Joomla website.
Basic Options Explained
- Remove Branding
- This will remove the branding located near the footer of the page.
- Each different template can have several styles to select from (depends on each template).
Custom Style new
You can create your own color style by choosing "Custom" style. The number of available color options depends on each template. Read more about custom styles here.
- Load modal behavior
- Use the modal class in any link tag to open up pop ups instead of new windows. Just add class="modal" to your <a> tags and you will open up pop ups.
- Logo Image
- Choose how you want to display your logo. You can choose to use the template logo file, a module position, or from a list of images.
- Logo Width
- Change the width of the logo depending on your image and the module position located next to the logo will change widths automatically.
- Body Font
- Choose from several different fonts for the overall site.
- Heading Font
- Choose from several fonts for the heading on your site.
- Columns size
- Choose how you want your columns displayed and the widths of those columns.
- Load template docs
- Loads docs.css and prettify.js to enhance documentation either for the template or your own project.
- Bootstrap grid mode
- The Template can work either in a 960px grid (px) or using a fluid grid (%).
- Sticky Footer
- Select whether you want to force the footer to be always at the bottom of the page.
- Bootstrap styles for article images
- You can select an style for the intro and full-article images (using the default Joomla Content component).
- Mobile Menu Text
- Replace default hamburger icon with a label.